Professional Scrum with User Experience Hilversum, Jun 17-18, 2019
Are you mesmerized by the idea that User Experience (UX) work could happen within the Sprint? Puzzled how to get rid of water-scrum-fall due to the inability to marry the discovery and delivery process? Love The Lean Startup’s ideas on Build Measure Learn but struggle to implement them? Then the Professional Scrum With User Experience (PSU) training will learn anyone working in a product team how to solve this challenge and significantly improve their learning speed. Although Scrum is deceptively simple, truly mastering it requires more.
Price: EUR 1595
In this 2-day hands-on training course you will learn how to integrate modern UX best practices, (UX is more than UI) into the way they are working. You will learn that although design work can sometimes feel slow, and not well suited to agile cadences and Scrum events, that isn’t really the case. Learn UX techniques that fit beautifully into Scrum, and practice these techniques with cross-functional teams in class.
The PSU is an advanced, follow-up training course that assumes a basic understanding of Scrum.
For whom is this interesting?
- You are working in a product team (engineers, product owners/managers, scrum masters, UX specialists etc)
- You have 1 year (minimum) experience with Scrum
- You have a passion for users and their experience with the product
- You want to deliver product increments that deliver the most value
What will I achieve by completing this training?
You will learn:
- Understand how Scrum with UX enhance continuous learning
- What drives Outcomes over outputs
- How to manage UX work in Scrum
- Balancing the discovery and delivery work required to build valuable products
- What “done” means in a world of continuous learning
You will gain hands-on experience in:
- Framing work as problems to solve
- Proto personas
- Ensuring customer insight is included in Scrum events and decision-making
You will develop the skills to:
- Account for, manage and order UX work in the Product Backlog
- Focus on users
What else should I know?
Read the blog by the trainer Chris Lukassen on how Scrum can hurt your agility if Lean UX is not part of it
09:00h - 17:00h
- It is recommended to have done the Professional Scrum Master (PSM I) or Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO I) exam, but not required
- A 1 year (minimum) work experience in an agile/scrum team
Professional Scrum with User Experience Certification:
- This training qualifies you to take the PSU I (level 1) assessment exam
- Do your exam within two weeks after the last training day and you will get a free second attempt from Scrum.org if you fail the exam
- Scrum.org maintains a public list of PSM I and PSM II credential holders, on which you will be mentioned
1213 VB, Hilversum
Conveniently located from A27/exit 33 Hilversum.
Free parking available.
Train station Hilversum Sportpark at walking distance.
Lunch, snacks and drinks included in the training.
Professional Training Network ProviderXebia
Registration for this class has closed