Skip to main content

PSM-3 certification help

Last post 09:05 pm February 25, 2021 by Rima Haddad
14 replies
08:14 am September 14, 2017

Hi team,

Could you please let us know the PSM-3 exam books and materials.I am just going through

Hiren Doshi and guntherverheyen books and blogs.

09:16 am September 15, 2017

Scrum.org provides a list of books recommended for scrummaster certification.

I would personally recommend "succeeding with agile" on top of that.

11:36 pm September 19, 2017

Vinay - Besides experience, what books did you read for your PSM II?  

All the best

01:09 am September 20, 2017

I read "scrum insights for practitioner" writtern by hiren doshi and went through http://practiceagile.com/blog/.

its really a good one

10:45 pm September 20, 2017

Agreed it is worthy of reading.  I read it on in a day.

07:51 am September 24, 2017

Hi,

Do anyone have the idea of % marks divided for multiple choice and essay questions approximately in PSM III?

Siva

09:31 am September 24, 2017

In my experiences roughly 85-90% of points was to be gained from essay questions

10:25 am September 24, 2017

Thanks Norbert for your information. One more question, how many days it will take to get the final score for PSM-III as I know that essay question will be evaluated manually.

01:24 pm September 24, 2017

about one week

09:37 pm December 15, 2017

Just started studying for the PSM3 assesment. For passing on my PSM2 assesment I already read the Scrum Guide (duh), Scrum Mastery and Software in 30 Days. 

Now, for my PSM3 assesment I[ve already read The Lean Start Up, The New New Product Development Game, A Leader’s Framework for Decision Making and The Five Disfunctions of a Team. After that I`m going to read Agile Retrospectives and Scrum - A Smart Travel Companion. 

Hoping that this will be enough. If you have any futher adivice on how to prepare for this assesment, I`m open to it as well. :) 

01:57 pm December 18, 2017

First of all good luck with your PSM 3 journey. Secodly, what really helped me were the blogs of Ian Mitchell and Gunther Verheyen

08:41 pm March 8, 2018

Thanks for your adivice Nicholas! I`ve passed the PSM3 assesment. :) 

09:20 pm September 18, 2019

Congratulations @Andre!! I am preparing for PSM3 any advice could help?

09:23 pm September 18, 2019

Congratulations Andre!!! I am preparing for PSM3 as well, any advice could help me to prepare for passing the assessment?

09:28 am February 25, 2021

Any recommended book for PSM 3 that updated with Scrum 2020

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.