Skip to main content

Multiple selection in PSM II exam

Last post 02:58 am March 7, 2018 by Gunther Firk
7 replies
05:13 am December 17, 2017

I found in PSM II exam, there're some questions with 3 points for one question.  It mentions "choose 3 answers, 3 points question, partial marks awarded". Does it mean: if I select 2 correct answers then I will be awarded 2 points; and if I pick 3 but one of them is wrong, then I falied with 0 point; or i can still have 2 points?

10:19 am January 2, 2018

Any ideas from who has passed PSM II?

02:44 pm February 27, 2018

Hello,

I am also interested in this matter, since I plan to take this assessment soon.

02:24 pm February 28, 2018

Based off the instructions, it seems that you would get points awarded for the answers chosen correctly. For 3 choices, if you get 2 correct and 1 incorrect; you would get 2 points for this question. Again, that is strictly based off the "partial marks awarded" text.

08:40 pm March 2, 2018

I think I only saw one of this question, that had multiple answers AND 3 pointers. I am sure I saw questions with multiple answers needed to be selected and no mentioning of multiple points.

11:39 am March 4, 2018

Hi to all! 

Maybe somebody will advise any resource or books which will be useful to prepare for PSM2?

01:42 am March 6, 2018

Hi Orkhan,

Have a look at http://www.scrumcrazy.com/Scrum.org+PSM+II+Study+Tips

Thanks,

Beenish

02:58 am March 7, 2018

Hi, Beenish! 

Thanks a lot :) It is one of my favourite scrum site but I did not see this info )

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.