Skip to main content

I passed here are my resources

Last post 05:24 pm December 28, 2017 by Robert Felker
No replies yet
05:24 pm December 28, 2017

Like it is said, Scrum is easy to learn but subtile to exert.

You need to internalise the concepts so you can apply them and come back with your own solutions when facing every day goals.

I got it on the first shot, it was not easy, not because of the content of the questions but because sometimes I need to handle my stress. 

Even with stress having working with great resources I was able to concentre and look for the right answer or even rely on automatisms.

So here are my resources :

1. The Scrum Guide.  I've been working with it every day and I'm still reading it to find some gems and details. To help me going further I draw a lot of schema, I draw and redraw until I can explain it clearly to myself or follow a flux of event. Visual stuff can help you because Scrum is all about the right flow and throughput.
  2. Scrum Open Assessments is the test you should train every day for the first week you start training
  3. Then move with Mikhail Lapshin http://mlapshin.com/index.php/scrum-quizzes/pspo-learning-mode I loved this one
  4. My books are Scrum the Art of ... from Jeff Sutherland and Scrum Narrative and PSM Exam Guide this one really help to extend my concepts.

There's a lot of suggestions of books, blogs, resources but try to be agile when learning agile. Start with basics and reliable but also cheap resources. If you have a budget and want to be serious you can close the round with MPlaza materials.

Be confident, if you can explain Scrum to a five years old child (ELI5) then you can pass the test.

Best of luck.

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.