Skip to main content

Agile Graphics for Presentations

Last post 03:07 pm January 11, 2020 by Adedoyin Adeola
6 replies
03:26 pm March 17, 2018

Hey Guys - 

I'm new to the group, so not sure if this is the appropriate place to post this question. Can anyone point me in the right direction for high quality vector graphics related to Agile/Scrum? I'm putting together an Intro to Agile presentation for my team and am trying to avoid spending cash at somewhere like shutterstock. Is there some community repository of resources/material like this? 

07:40 am March 21, 2018

Hi, Davey. Do you mean such graphics as  burn down chart for example?

08:05 am March 21, 2018

I may not be allowed to post external links, so try to google search for "Visual AGILExicon®".

03:30 pm March 21, 2018

Thanks, Boon! I've ran across this site before. Would love to find something that feels more modern (flat, clean, etc.). Really appreciate the input, though.

03:36 pm March 21, 2018

Hi Orkhan! Really looking for visuals that help explain agile/scrum... like the scrum framework, backlog iceberg, story mapping, etc.

09:58 pm March 21, 2018

"Reusable Scrum Presentation" from Mike Cohn.

A little bit older, but a good base for a presentation.

11:49 am January 11, 2020

Hi

please kindly share the Reusable Scrum Presentation" from Mike Cohn.

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.