Skip to main content

Agile forums

Last post 04:07 am March 22, 2018 by Gunther Firk
3 replies
01:20 pm March 20, 2018

Hi!

Sorry for maybe provocative question from my side but can anybody share links with another interesting agile resources where I can discuss something ? Maybe another forums, Facebook groups , Twitter pages and so on. I am fully satisfied here :) but anyway this is more scrum forum and I need to talk about entire Agile

07:57 pm March 20, 2018

Some time ago, on a Reddit, I've put a suggestion to organize regular chats in a Bring Your Own Problem. One problem, one hour and free thoughts exchange. Of course, many topics which could emerge has been discussed but there's always chance to discover sth new. The formula and the platform need to be detailed.

What do you think about that?

09:06 pm March 20, 2018

04:07 am March 22, 2018

Damian, thanks. I guess it it very nice idea. Give me please the link.

Olivier, thanks.

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.