Skip to main content

PSM II - Assessment

Last post 05:50 pm January 11, 2022 by Anup Kumar Pandey
5 replies
09:29 am December 20, 2018

Hello Everyone,

It's been almost a year since i have achieved "PSM 1 badge".  Going to take PSM II exam in January. I've read so many blogs and posts related to assessment questions. Some blogs say that this exam will contain "essay type" questions and some say only "multiple choice" questions because exam pattern has been changed from 2016.

Please provide details who have taken this exam recently. As this is huge investment, i just want to make sure that i am fully prepared.

10:29 am December 20, 2018

There are no essay style questions on the PSM II.  Essays are on PSM III.

08:17 am January 1, 2022

how i know more about PSM II.  Essays are on PSM III.

07:11 pm January 1, 2022

What you read was about there were only 2 levels, which changed in 2016: https://www.scrum.org/resources/blog/introducing-new-psm-assessment-fam… .

I took PSM II recently, it looks very much like PSM I. The content, of course, is next level (pun intended), expect to be challenged.

10:56 am January 3, 2022

Are sample questions of PSM 2 available somewhere to test the level?

11:52 am January 11, 2022

Dear All,

Yesterday i attempted PSM1 exam for the 1st time and unfortunately i couldn't clear the exam. I scored 82.5% and was short by 2.5% :). I was dissapointed earlier but then i realized that i was banking too much upon Open Assesment which i was clearning with 100% marks, what i realized is when you go for test the questions are much more complex then available in open assesment. 

Can someone guide me what material or additional assesments i should refer to clear the exam. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Cheers!!

Anup 

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.