My Study Tips for passing PSPO I
I'm so extremely happy. I have passed PSPO I exam (93.8%) :) !!!!
Thanks all for your support, I benefit from this forum a lot,
Here is my study tips, I hope it benefits who are planning to take the exam.
- Scrum Glossary
- Scrum Reference Card
- EBM Guide
- Scrum Forums
- Guide to pass PSPO I by Mohammed Mustafa Soukath
- The Professional ScrumMaster's Handbook, Chapters 1, 2 and 3
- Scrum product ownership, by Robert Galen
- The New New Product Owner article, link: https://scrumcrazy.wordpress.com/2018/09/22/the-new-new-product-owner/
- Visual paradigm site: https://www.visual-paradigm.com/
- Scrum Master open assessment
- Scrum Owner open assessment
- Mikhail Lapshin Scrum master Quizzes
- Mikhail Lapshin Scrum product owner Quizzes
Estimated time frame: 7 weeks, 7-8 hrs per week.
Actual time frame: 8 weeks, 7-8 hrs per week.
To motivate myself I use the sheet shared in the below link to track my effort daily, I color a square every time I study for one hour :) :)
- Read “Scrum guide”.
- Read “Scrum Reference Card”.
- Read “EBM Guide”.
- Read “Scrum Glossary”.
- Take test 1 and test 2 from “Guide to pass PSPO I”, and I got 60% L, the author advise to continue only if your score is at least 80%.
- Read “The Professional ScrumMaster's Handbook”, Chapters 1, 2 and 3.
- Read “Scrum guide” and take notes, for unclear points I refer to visual paradigm.
- Visit scrum forums from time to time.
- Read “scrum product ownership”.
- Take test 3 and test 4 from “Guide to pass PSPO I”.
- Read “Guide to pass PSPO I” more and more.
- Read “The new new product owner”.
- Take open assessment.
- Take scrum quizzes from “Mikhail Lapshin Scrum Quizzes” I got 82.7%.
- Repeat those readings gain till I got 100% continuously is assessments.
I hope this help anyone who are preparing for the assessment, don't be hesitate to ask me any question :) :)