Skip to main content

Scaled Scrum Professional book

Last post 09:36 pm November 13, 2019 by Bahaddin Ahmadov
4 replies
06:54 pm October 7, 2019

Hi, Has someone bought 

Sidharth Bathia

Question Bank: Scaled Professional Scrum (SPS)? I bought on amazon kindle version but the pages, the format was awful. so i returned. Has someone PDF of it? 

07:00 pm November 13, 2019

Hi Bahaddin,

As discussed with you earlier, one has to change the font size for the tables to align. If you download the Kindle App and read it Vs kindle cloud, it gives better results. Regardless users can reach out to me at ScrumReferenceGuides@gmail.com and i will be more than happy to share the PDF with them. Please do leave a comment on how you found the content of the book. Let me know if anything else.

Best Wishes, Sid.

07:21 pm November 13, 2019

Please be sure that no questions from the official Scrum.org tests are copied or that would violate copyright regulations.

08:15 pm November 13, 2019

Absolutely Eric. I am extremely aware of the Scrum.Org copyright rules, restrictions and regulations. I respect them and have composed the book keeping that in mind.

This SPS Reference Guide is 2 Parts:

Part 1 consist of a PSM, SPS Reference Table which is an effort to decompose, categorize and highlight the most important information present on the Scrum Guide , Nexus Guide and different forums.

Part 2 is questions and answers which will help one prepare for the SPS examination however they are different from the exam and the open assessment. The questions and detailed answers are composed with the intent of explaining the concepts rather than helping students passing the exam. In fact I strongly recommend students to go through the Guides, Forums and Assessments on Scrum.Org. I see no point in students memorizing answers or knowing the actual questions before taking the exam. It defeats the purpose of taking an exam. I infact discourage it.

This reference guide clearly States the following:

1) Information and Content found on the Scrum Guide and Nexus Guide is repeated on this Reference guide.

2) This Reference guide is not a text book or a replacement to the Scrum or Nexus Guide (or Open Assessment). It's simply your workbook which has content (present on the Nexus & Scrum guide) presented systematically to understand and memorize for the exam. 

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Regards,

Sid.

09:18 pm November 13, 2019

I finally get this book when i prepared for exam. Extremely useful and no violating copyright. 

this book is more understandable than scrum guide

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.