Skip to main content

PSM 3 Study Group

Last post 07:55 pm April 11, 2022 by Molly Chopps
5 replies
07:28 pm July 12, 2020

Hi everyone.

I posted on here not too long ago about starting a study group up for those wanting to take their PSM 3 exam soon.  I have started a channel in Slack where each day a situational question is asked, and all participants are invited to try and answer as well as give feedback to others.  Because I put my e-mail address in the forum however, my post was deleted.

I am on LinkedIn (Rebecca Dunstan) and my profile pic on there is the same as on this forum.  I currently have a post up on LinkedIn about this very same thing, so if you are interested please drop you contact info in the comment section on LinkedIn. 

We have got a decent amount of people so far and there have been some good discussions.  Hope to see you there.  Thanks.

03:40 pm July 13, 2020

Hi Rebecca,

I applaud your efforts on the PSM III group.  Please be sure to focus on a few things here. 

1.  Do not share any copyright question material from the test as that would be a violation and any people using the same answers will be seen as plagiarized and therefore failed answer.
2.  Please focus on people with real-world experience and not just trying to take/pass the test.  The PSM III is testing real-world knowledge and experience in Scrum, not just a test based on text or studying.  Think of it as a Accountant CPA Exam after you have spent several years working in accounting.
3.  Do not claim to represent Scrum.org

Thank you and good luck with your work.

05:08 pm July 13, 2020

Hi Eric.

Thank you for the suggestions.  I understand sharing actual test questions is prohibited.  I have not yet taken the PSM 3 and do not know what to expect.  I started by taking the open assessment questions and trying to answer them essay style but found that with no feedback being given to me about my answers, I wasn't really getting much out of it.  Now that I have a group of other aspiring candidates together in a study group, I find that we are having some really good conversations over some situational questions that are being put forth.  I am not a Scrum trainer and do not claim to be...just a learner interested in expanding my knowledge base.  Thanks again.

Rebecca

04:07 pm October 8, 2021

Hi Rebecca.

just reached out to you on LinkedIn.

thanks

shaun

07:03 am October 12, 2021

Hi Rebecca,

this is a great initiative!

Thank you,

Oliver

12:53 pm April 11, 2022

Hi Rebecca,

thanks

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.