Skip to main content

AI BASED SCRUM

Last post 03:13 pm October 2, 2020 by ZOHAD imran
2 replies
03:53 pm September 13, 2020

The classical define is that it is the field of algorithms that infer the problem they compute from test text . An examples of this is the " Theo of the Learning " journal which is arguably the seminal computer learning paper . In this frame it is meant to be program Science ' s answering to Buddhism.

This it is maybe very narrow here , as the order of inferencing a product from examples makes the most work with Classification or regression methods and making less use with bunch or other questions .

Historically , computer learning was something of a revolution within artificial intelligence study . AI centered heavy on logic rather than mathematics or measures , and prefer he {} and searches to formal programming . It was thus a pretty open access study field in which it is rather harder to judge work . The celebrity of computer learning in a university was usually due to the lack of progress and rising s {} {} some had of AI Research in the late 80s . Machine learning is , in fact , an extremely well documented area focus on concrete algorithm {} and mathematical issues . Focus focusing on better definition problem with concrete estimates of success maybe aided scientists insulate themselves from the discouragement  with AI research ( and loss of funds ) .

06:45 am September 15, 2020

Scrum is actually suitable for many complexities field

12:02 pm October 2, 2020

thank you for initiating me in your prestigious forum. it is a satisfaction for me to be along with you and i won be able to satisfy myself with diverse knowledge about the subjects that are raised in this forum.

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.