Skip to main content

We are looking for a Scrum Master in Germany

Last post 08:19 pm February 10, 2021 by Scott Anthony Keatinge
6 replies
01:49 pm January 26, 2021

Hi everyone! 

My name is Johannes Geske. A part from being a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) of Scrum.org, I'm the founder of Amazing Outcomes, a Germany-based company that helps organization create outcomes that exceed their goals. We're actively looking to hire a Scrum Master (f/m/d) full-time. If you're interested, here's our job posting with more information about our company and the job offer: 

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/maximiliandiecks_scrum-agile-coaching-activity-6759825678050316288-3Zvq

Stay safe and healthy!

Johannes

03:33 pm January 26, 2021

Hi everyone.

My name is Stephen and I am also a Scrum Master at Amazing Outcomes. It will be 2 years this Friday when I posted about my experience of trying to find a job as a Scrum Master in these very forums, which subsequently led to Johannes finding me.

Working at Amazing Outcomes is a great opportunity for any Scrum Master who really wants to deliver change and value. The people are amazing and you really have a say in how things are done. 

Coming to work for Amazing Outcomes was one of the best things I ever did, so if this sounds like a place you want to work, reach out and contact us!

Cheers, 

Stephen 

05:42 pm February 8, 2021

Hi Johannes and Stephen, 

I would be interested but apparently German knowledge is mandatory. Is that the case?

Bests,

Aref

06:25 pm February 8, 2021

@Aref Maleki

I would be interested but apparently German knowledge is mandatory. Is that the case?

As the opening clearly states

You are fluent in German (mandatory) and English (mandatory)

I would say, yes, that is indeed the case,

06:54 pm February 8, 2021

Here is someone looking for this opportunity:- 

https://www.scrum.org/forum/scrum-forum/46083/how-get-scrum-master-job-…

01:50 pm February 10, 2021

@Scott thanks for promoting the post!

08:19 pm February 10, 2021

NP Stephen.  You may want to contact the interested party via LinkedIn as this forum does not have the ability to notifiy people when comments are made to posts, and unfortunately this site does not make this clear so the interested party will never know that I commented on his post unless he actively checks his post. 

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.