Skip to main content

Remote Scrum teams

Last post 08:02 pm April 29, 2021 by Gaétan Van Hulle
No replies yet
08:02 pm April 29, 2021

Hi everyone!

I assume a lot of Scrum teams switched to working remotely last year because of COVID.

Therefore I wonder how much working remotely affects your scrum team.

Do you think the online tools availlable cover most difficulties?

Maybe some teams perform better because there is more documentation?

Scrum is based on face-to-face communication so is there a future for remote scrum teams?

I am doing research on the impact of remote working on scrum teams.

You can help me by telling me about your scrum team in this survey (+-4 min.)

https://nl.surveymonkey.com/r/QK5W6KH

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.