Skip to main content

Request to Participate in an Online Survey for my Master's Thesis.

Last post 04:17 pm June 14, 2021 by Gaurav Garttan
1 reply
06:33 am June 10, 2021

Hello Scrum Community,

My name is Gaurav Garttan and I am a master's student at the University of Magdeburg, Germany. As part of my research for my master's thesis, I am conducting an online survey. I am investigating the efficiency of project management methods in complex IT projects. I would be grateful if you could support me in achieving my research goals by participating in the survey and completing a short questionnaire.

This is the link to the Survey-

Hybrid-Project-Management -    https://www03.surveygrid.com/online/UY6L/hybrid

I would like to highlight some of the important points-

The estimated time required to complete this questionnaire is 5 minutes. Your responses will be kept strictly confidential and used only for the purpose of the research. Results will be reported in a manner that does not identify any individual, team, or organization. The survey will not ask for any personal information such as your name or the name of your organization.

I would really appreciate your participation. Your responses are very valuable to my research.

I wish you all a very nice day! :)

Best regards,

Gaurav Garttan

09:36 am June 14, 2021

I would also like to request to please submit your feedback. May we have a discussion over this topic on this forum and after my research is finished then I can share my results in this same thread.

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.