Skip to main content

New to agile

Last post 05:03 pm September 1, 2021 by Scott Anthony Keatinge
1 reply
11:14 am September 1, 2021

Hello Everyone. 

As the title suggest I'm new to Agile world so therefore Scrum. I just finished a 100h course about Agiles methods and I enjoyed greatly. And wanted to know which steps should I take next to make my case interesting to the companies.

Right now I'm unemployed and eaging to do a slight change of career. Because I have a degree in business, been working with IT for sometime (as support analist, then helping the PM managing the team and so), and I think Agile can fit really well with my background, besides being the most growing working field in the world right now.

Summarily, I have no experience in Agile methods and I'm looking forward to get a certification ASAP.

Thank everyong in advance.

05:03 pm September 1, 2021

If you wish to learn about the scrum framework, i recommend running through this sites scrum master learning path. 

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.