Skip to main content

Will there be a PSU open assessment?

Last post 06:27 am October 20, 2021 by Scott Anthony Keatinge
2 replies
06:29 pm October 18, 2021

Can someone from Scrum.org please let us know if they are planning to provide a PSU open assessment, and if so, what is its expected ETA?

06:57 pm October 19, 2021

There is no current plan to release a "User Experience Open Assessment."

Open Assessments are just one of several ways to prepare for assessments, and when we released PSU I we focused on providing the most meaningful and helpful learning assets on the PSU I Suggested Reading page. In particular there are many blogs which will help you prepare for the PSU I assessment.

The Suggested Reading page for PSU I does include a recommendation to take the Scrum Open and Product Owner Open. Taking those open assessments will help you not only with understanding the types of questions and how they are phrased and organized, but will also help you with your knowledge of the basics of Scrum – which are covered on the PSU I exam. The remainder of the material on the page, in particular the blog section, will help you prepare for the User Experience specific questions.

We monitor the pass rates for all assessments and questions, and in the case of PSU I the pass rate has remained at or above our target since the release of the PSU I, indicating that the learning material on the suggested reading page will help you prepare to pass the PSU I.

06:27 am October 20, 2021

Thank you for your response Rob.  I have utilised this sites learning paths when provided as well as their suggested reading for all of the exams I have taken so far, and they have not failed me yet.  .-)

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.