Which open assessments are relevant for pms-1 preperation?

Last post 03:26 pm November 14, 2021
by Eric Naiburg
6 replies
Author

hello!

i was wondering on which open assessments i should focus while preparing for my pms-1 certification. i feel like scrum open and product owner open fits well to the information i find in the scrum guide / suggested readings, while the developer open questions go far beyond what i read so far.

of cause, taking the open assessments is only part of the way i prepare, but i was still wondering...

thank you a lot and have a nice weekend!

chris

12:05 am November 5, 2021

Scrum open for sure. Get 100% on it several times in a row. PSPO can also help you.

All the best!

Chris

08:37 am November 5, 2021

hey chris ( ;-) ), thank you!

08:46 am November 5, 2021

any experience if the developers open is relevant?

12:38 pm November 6, 2021

The Developer open isn't necessary yet may give you some additional insight. Study the Scrum Guide and Scrum Master learning path. A different view of the Scrum Guide is the Scrum Guide Reordered:

My tip: don't worry about the mock exam, focus on being a better Scrum Master by learning as much as you can. The PSM badge is a nice achievement, don't get me wrong, but it's just a start to a long journey of mastery. The goal is to learn and improve your knowledge, not collect a badge.

05:47 pm November 13, 2021

Are questions are descriptive?? 

03:26 pm November 14, 2021

@Ravishekhar no, the questions are factual in nature, but do require that you understand Scrum and how to apply it.