Skip to main content

Error during verificiation of scrum.org account

Last post 12:04 pm March 4, 2013 by Patricia Kong
6 replies
07:44 am December 7, 2012

This morning I tried to create an account on scrum.org in order to do my scrummaster exam. I created an account, but when I tried to verify it by clicking the link in the email they sent me, it said: 'Invalid verification code'. Anyone got the same error? I sent a mail to support@scrum.org and hope they'll fix it for me. I have until the 19th of December to do my exam.

Or can I do my exam without a verified account? Anyone knows?

Regards,

Richard Maat,
Netherlands

10:31 am December 7, 2012

It's been solved by the scrum.org support team, thanks very much!

05:11 pm December 7, 2012

Hi Richard,
Thanks for being patient. We are having some technical difficulties at the moment, so there were some people who experienced verification issues when logging into our site. Our support team tried to help everyone as quickly as possible.
Patricia

09:59 pm February 2, 2013

Patricia, do you help me ?

I have the same problem.

Thanks.

09:36 am February 4, 2013

Hi Gustavo,
We checked your account, and you are authorized, so you should be able to log in to your account. Please email support@scrum.org with your problem, and they'll help you out as soon as possible.
Best,
Patricia

11:42 am March 2, 2013

Hello, not meaning to hijack this topic, but I seem to have the same problem: I registered my account, but never receiver my activation email (checked my spam folders and deleted items, but nothing in there).

I can't seem to find an option to resend the verification email. Could someone help me out with this?

Thanks!

12:04 pm March 4, 2013

Hi Stefan,
Our support team should have taken care of your account. Please feel free to contact us with any new issues or questions at support@scrum.org.
Best,
Patricia

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.