Skip to main content

Bigger logos

Last post 09:32 am July 24, 2013 by Anonymous
4 replies
06:07 am February 13, 2013

Hi there,

I'm looking for a bigger version of the PSM I logo, as I need to print it, but cannot find it anywhere. Any idea?

Thanks

Anonymous
04:36 pm April 29, 2013

Alice, we appreciate that you have offered a link to a larger PSM I logo, however, it contains Scrum.org branding that is outdated, therefore, we'd ask for its use to be discontinued.

Pierre, thank you for your message. I have followed up with you via email.

Daniel

03:46 am July 2, 2013

Hi Daniel,

i'm looking for a PSM I logo as well for my blog.

Do you know where i can get one?

Thx,
Karsten

Anonymous
09:32 am July 24, 2013

Hi Karsten,

Thank you for your inquiry. We'll reach out to you with more information shortly.

Daniel

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.