Skip to main content

PSM Courses priced differently, are they all the same?

Last post 05:10 am July 23, 2013 by Simon Reindl
1 reply
02:14 am July 22, 2013

Hello,

I am interested to take the PSM course and noticed that the cost varies depending on the location and/or instructor. The curriculum seems to be similar across the board.

I wouldn't think it was the case, but are there significantly better courses to take than others?

Thanks!

05:10 am July 23, 2013

Hi,
One of the defining features of Scrum.org is that all the trainers use the same material, and the delivery will only vary with personal style.
I recommend you look for the most convenient location and timing to suit you! I have been lucky enough to meet a lot of the trainers, and all I have met demonstrate a great understanding and a passion to help share the knowledge.

Cheers
simon

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.