Skip to main content

PSPO course in India

Last post 03:23 pm May 5, 2015 by Simon Reindl
9 replies
03:17 am September 7, 2013

Hello

I have recently been transitioned to PO role from the scrum master and is looking for a PSPO course in India. Do you guys have any plan of doing so in near future? Also for appearing in the PSPO I exam, is it mandatory to attend a PO class?

Cheers
Sanjay

05:05 am September 8, 2013

Yes, the course seems to be the only route for PSPO I. Scrum.org courses in India are rare. We need more PST's to come over and cover more cities more frequently. What we currently have cannot even be termed as a start.

http://courses.scrum.org/classes/asia/in

--Bhuvan.

09:13 am September 8, 2013

Yep, I agree on the PST's

I am still looking for any alternative way to apply for PSPO 1 exam, anyone has any idea?

Cheers
Sanjay

04:31 am February 2, 2014

This is what I have recently heard -

At this time, only students who have taken a Scrum.org PSPO course with a Professional Scrum Trainer (as certified by Scrum.org) is allowed access to take our PSPO I and PSPO II assessments. Please note however, that although this is our current policy, that within the next 6 months or less we will be changing this policy and detaching these assessments from our course. This means, in 6 months or less, you will be able to purchase an attempt at the PSPO I assessment from our website whether or not you have attended a Scrum.org PSPO course. For the time being however, an individual still needs to take a Scrum.org PSPO course in order to gain access to our assessment.

Cheers
Sanjay

06:04 am February 21, 2014

Thanks Bhuvan for the update

Cheers
Sanjay

02:52 am December 2, 2014

Hi,
I am also planning to take up PSPO 1 assessment, I have completed PSM 1 assessment & passed.
Please let me know any of the following if you know.
1. Scrum.org training in India for PSPO
2. Any material covering all subjects of PSPO
3. Any other tips for PSPO 1

Thanks
Senthil

04:37 am March 4, 2015

There is a 2 day training on the 12 &13 of March in Bangalore.

Follow details to register: http://www.prowareness.com/Scrum-Product-Owner-Training

10:49 am May 4, 2015

Thanks Robin, I will try that.

03:23 pm May 5, 2015

Hi,
you can do the assessment without the course.
Preparation has been discussed in this thread: https://www.scrum.org/Forums/aft/1400/afc/6093

Thanks
Simon

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.