Skip to main content

(Questionnaire) Need community support for Master's thesis

Last post 07:51 pm February 7, 2022 by Thahrim Eshrak
No replies yet
07:51 pm February 7, 2022

Hi, All the amazing Scrum Master and Agile Coaches,

Hope all is well with you. I’m reaching out to ask for support in completing my Master’s thesis. I am doing my thesis on the topic of basic Scrum and change management in terms of SMEs. Participants will either be answering the questionnaire or if time allows, they can participate in an interview with me to expand upon their survey responses.

If you can help me, please let me know as I attach the questionnaire with the post and then you can decide whether you want to respond by writing the answer or are willing to have one virtual interview with me ( might take 30-40 min max). Whatever information you disclose to me will remain confidential and your identity remains anonymous. The information I gather is only being used to record and publish data in my research. I hope you are staying safe and healthy. Please share the post if you are aware of the right audience profile :D

The ideal profile for respondents: Background in working as scrum master/agile coaches in Small and medium enterprises.

Questionnaire link: https://lnkd.in/enuJmvZ4

LinkedIn post: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/thahrim-eshrak_masters-thesis-questionna…

Thank you

Thahrim Eshrak

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.