Skip to main content

Due to the Russian invasion of Ukraine, we have paused all purchases and training in and from Russia.

Need Experienced Workshop Provider for February 8, 2014

Last post 10:51 am November 21, 2013 by Anonymous
No replies yet
10:51 am November 21, 2013

I am looking for an agile/scrum expert in the Northeast who is also experienced in giving in workshops. I need such a person for a 2.5 hour workshop on Feb. 8 for APICS professionals in Albany, NY on using agile/scrum methodology for project management (not software).

APICS is a non-profit trade organization focused on supply chain and operations management. Feb. 8 is a district meeting combined with a student case competition. I direct a program to provide training and execution in state-of-the-art skill sets - agile and scrum being of great interest.

If you are interested, to speed things along, please send your input to me (Cynthia) at info@ProcessStrategySolutions.com with a high level outline of what is to be taught, details of you joining us, and up to three examples each of 1) agile/scrum project management outside of software and 2) providing workshops/presentations.

You can review APICS at www.apics.org and the Northeast District at www.apicsnortheast.org

I look forward to your input. Thank you.