Skip to main content

PSD1 test guidence

Last post 11:10 am January 10, 2014 by Anonymous
3 replies
03:06 am January 7, 2014

Hi All,

Can you suggest how to go with PSD1 test?

I've working experience with agile engg practices.. would like to assess my knowledge, is that sufficient or any further practice required?

12:53 pm January 8, 2014

There's the PSD Open Assessment on this site. I suggest:
- you try that and give your feedback here.
- consider its relationship to the Scrum Guide...and also to practices which are not in the Guide, such as those of Extreme Programming.

04:10 am January 9, 2014

Yaa.. thanks for the suggestion Ian, I tried with open assessment and scoring 100%. every time
But i'm bit sceptical about the scope of questionnaire in the test.

For example: take the topic "Agile Testing" how to know the scope of the syllabus?
another question is will the test ask questions about any specific tool related questions (e.g VS 2012 , TFS, or NUnit etc)

As of now to ensure my preparation pass proof , I have only one option in my hand, that is

Reading the following Books back to back
1. Agile Testing by Lisa & Janet
2. Agile Estimation and Planning by Mike Cohn
3. User Stories Applied by Mike Cohn
4. Continuous Integration: Improving Software Quality and Reducing Risk
5. Continuous Delivery

it takes considerable amount of time go through all these books. Is there any way to assess other than scrum.org open test?

Regards

Anonymous
11:10 am January 10, 2014

Mouli,

It's great that you want to improve your Scrum developer knowledge.

You might find our Agile and Scrum Library helpful.
https://www.scrum.org/Resources/Scrum-and-Agile-Library

Daniel

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.