Skip to main content

Preparing for the PSPOI

Last post 04:07 am July 3, 2014 by Ludwig Harsch
1 reply
01:00 am July 3, 2014

Hello everyone,

I am currently studying for my PSPOI exam and would like to solicit some sagely wisdom from 'yall.

Here is where I'm at:
-Passed PSMI with 90%.
-Know the Scrum Guide very well.
-Consistently score 100% on the Open exam.
-Have NOT attended any courses and do not plan too.
-Reading "Agile Product Management with Scrum: Creating Products that Customers Love" (Wonderful read btw)
-Applying my Scrum knowledge to my current role for the past month, emulating a PM.

Other than the standard "know the Scrum Guide by heart" and "watch YouTube videos", does anyone have any other constructive suggested study materials? It took me two attempts to pass the PSMI, so I would love to knock out the PSPOI in one fell swoop.

Thank you in advance for your suggestions!

04:07 am July 3, 2014

The PSPO course helped me very much to prepare for PSPO I (99% on first attempt), so I can highly recommend it.
If you want to avoid that, I suggest you have a look at the subject areas:
https://www.scrum.org/Courses/Professional-Scrum-Product-Owner/PSPO-Sub…

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.