Skip to main content

PSD .NET Courses in the US

Last post 08:29 am August 8, 2014 by Anonymous
1 reply
07:00 pm August 7, 2014

I can't seem to find any here http://courses.scrum.org/classes/north-america

Where else can I look? Is there an online option?

Anonymous
08:29 am August 8, 2014

Hi Mark,
We're sorry that there aren't any upcoming PSD.NET classes currently posted on our list which have a location that suits you. I would suggest checking back on that list periodically for any newly added classes that become posted and may better suit your location/needs.

Another suggestion which might help you is to contact some of our trainers directly to express your interest in a class. Please see our "Find an expert page":
http://www.scrum.org/find-a-scrum-expert/

Here you can narrow down your search by country, type of class(es) offered, etc. You can search for a trainer or trainers who are near your region and offer the class you are interested in. If you click on the specific trainer you will be able to find an email address that you can contact a trainer at to express your interest in attending a certain type of class in your desired area. Our trainers are often happy and able to accommodate offering public or private classes whenever enough interest has been expressed in a certain area or region.

We currently have 17 PSD.NET Professional Scrum Trainers based in the US. I hope this was able to address your inquiry. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to send an email to support@scrum.org.

Enjoy your day, and Scrum on!

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.