Skip to main content

Cleared PSM I exam yesterday

Last post 06:20 am September 30, 2014 by Erwin Koenigs
2 replies
11:23 am September 18, 2014

Hey Everyone,

Wanted to share that I cleared the PSM exam yesterday. A huge thanks to the group for recommending me the sites and online tests.

What i found was that while a number of questions were a repeat of open assessments and from the ones i faced at testtakeronline.com, a significant number was based on my approach and how i would implement scrum in my work area. This was a smart way of checking the level of pollution the scrum methodology might be exposed to.

To my utmost horror, my internet got disconnected in between, but upon hitting refresh couple of times, it took me back where I had left.

A good way to prepare was to go through the scrum guide and primer 2 times and attempt questions on above mentioned sites. Grasp a full understanding and take the exam head on :)

Looking forward to my next set of certifications. Am on a knowledge gaining and certification hoarding spree :)

If I can be of any help to people here, I'd be glad. I can be reached at abhishek.johri@mercer.com

Thanks
Abhishek

11:19 am September 22, 2014

Hi Abhishek,

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience.

A couple of question, I am aware of the Srum Gruide but is there any other document which we need to Refer & from the testtakeronline you subscribed to the online test package or something else.

Please Advice.

Thanks & Regards
Vinay Parab

06:20 am September 30, 2014

Hi,

which kind of online test have been recommended to you? As i am also preparing for the xam . I am interested in some information
kind regards

Erwin Königs

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.