Skip to main content

Survey on Agile Project Management and PMBOK 7

Last post 05:17 pm August 3, 2022 by Ian Mitchell
1 reply
12:18 pm August 3, 2022

Hello, my name is Hassan. I am currently working on my Master Thesis in the area of Agile Project Management and PMBOK 7  at Hochschule Furtwangen, Germany. I have created a short survey as part of the research for my Master's Thesis. Please take out 7-10 minutes from your time to fill out the survey. Your inputs will help me in forming an analysis.

Appreciate inputs from project management practitioners only- due to the nature of the topic. Please find the survey under the following link.

https://forms.gle/X3D5uCwQbD96qvq77

05:17 pm August 3, 2022

Appreciate inputs from project management practitioners only

I took a quick look and found I would have been unable to complete it anyhow. I found assumptions within it that PSM is a project management certification and that Scrum is a methodology.

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.