Skip to main content

psm1

Last post 11:25 am January 21, 2015 by Kévin MORLET
2 replies
09:07 am January 21, 2015

hi guys ,

I' m a french software seller, and i'd like to pass PSM1, that will surely help me in the dialogue with my team of developpers )

To begin , i've seen that there were also a CSM certification , which seems to be more "superficial"
So , can you tell me teh difference between these two certifications . Is it better to pass both , start with CSM.?

By the way , i allow myself another question , what do you think about web site test like "testtaker.."? Do you know other webisite like this?

Thanks for you help

Regards.

10:59 am January 21, 2015

Hi,

CSM is supported by ScrumAlliance.org.
PSM 1 & PSM 2 is supported to you by Scrum.org.

For CSM, you must have a 2 days course before you take the exam.
For PSM 1 & 2, taking courses is not mandatory but still a good idea.

Yours
Olivier
PS: Plus d'info en français si tu préfères me contacter directement.

11:25 am January 21, 2015

Thanks Olivier .

Ok, your answer confirm my idea.
I'll take the way to PSM1. I did not plan the budget for 2 days course (approx 1500€ i think) . i don't say that not a good thing , by the contrary i think it must be a very good exercice,

Now , i have to do my best to suceed in PSM.

Yours
Kévin

ps : oui merci , il se pourrait que je te "dérange " si vraiment je suis coincé :)
Et au passage beau curriculum, tu sembles faire parti des experts agile en France, il en faut.

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.