Skip to main content

Master thesis: Agile vs TPM, benefits and challenges of adopting Agile Project Management, Short survey

Last post 07:06 pm July 5, 2018 by Asuka Belly
1 reply
11:30 am April 2, 2015

My name is Ahmet Zejnulahu, I am a master student at Chalmers University of Technology and Northumbria University in International Project Management. I am currently conducting my master thesis and sending out a survey to people with knowledge and experience within Traditional Project Management and Agile Project Management to gather data that can help me answer my research questions. Would you be so kind to help me by answering my survey?

The survey is completely anonymous and consists of 13 ’tick box’ questions. It should not take more than 5 minutes of your time.

I am studying the topic, Agile vs TPM, benefits and challenges of adopting Agile Project Management. With this research I intend to:

Examine the main differences between the Traditional and Agile approaches

Examine similiarities and differences among the two most popular methodologies in both respectives, namely PRINCE2 and SCRUM.

Examine the benefits and challenges that project managers faces when implementing Agile methods.

The link to the survey:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1aLhAYonHnlVj6_PUKtZZ2jZ_-q25XG-W55mnCv…

Thank you!

06:55 am July 4, 2018

I like way you define benefits of you short survey, recently i did read agile methodology. In this article, i do learn some of the good reasons, why we should use agile project management methodology.

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.