Skip to main content

PSM II and Preparation

Last post 06:20 am June 16, 2015 by HEMANT JOSHI
2 replies
09:08 am June 4, 2015

Dear Ian,

I need your guidance over PSM II preparation.

I aim to write this exam in next few weeks. I have not Zeroed in on any date yet.

As I shared with our fellow Scrum Practitioner on the forum on this same topic that I am revising everything over again what I did during PSM I. as well as I am reading recommended books, various blogs etc.

Also, i am rehearsing to follow you about how you write responses on posts , by giving reasoning behind each possible answer. I like that a lot and i like to learn this from you.

However, somehow there remains always a feeling of unpreparedness in mind esp. regarding subjective questions. because no where i find any sample or example of such questions and I have no clue how long should an answer be for such questions. are spelling mistakes excused? which is a best way to compile a subjective answer for this exam?

I am sure some SCRUM wisdom shared by you will only be an exceptional help to all of us aspirants on this forum.

Best Regards,

Hemant

06:00 am June 14, 2015

I had raised a question related to PSM-II. You might find the information useful. You can find it here: https://www.scrum.org/Forums/aft/1443

06:20 am June 16, 2015

Dear Pankaj,

I cannot thank you enough for this help. Much sincerely appreciated my friend.

Wish you too All The Best for this exam.

Br,
hemant

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.