Cleared PSM I With 92.5%
yesterday I cleared PSM I with 92.5% on my first try.
This is what I did:
- Read Scrum Guide both in english and in my native language, taking notes to memorize every concept.
- Did the Scrum Open Assesment 3/4 times until I was scoring 100%.
- Did the Product Owner Open Assessment 3 times until I was scoring 100%.
- Did Mikhail's quiz (http://mlapshin.com/index.php/psm-quiz/) twice in learning mode and twice in quiz mode until I got 100%.
- Read the Scrum Glossary (https://www.scrum.org/Resources/Scrum-Glossary)
- Re-reading Scrum Guide chapters every time I got wrong answer on open assessment and quiz.
- Took PSM I and scored 92.5%.
I'm totally new to Scrum and I never (formally) worked in Scrum or Agile environment, but I'm very interested in the subject (reading blogs, books, etc) and I hope to have the opportunity to work with this framework sooner or later, but I think this test is not so difficult if you focus carefully on the Scrum Guide, trying to understand every aspect of it and to think as a Scrum Master should do.
Hope it helps!
That's awesome and congrats, How long did you spend on this test Andrea?