Skip to main content

Need advice which book for each Scrum Subject Areas

Last post 09:01 am March 29, 2016 by Anonymous
No replies yet
09:01 am March 29, 2016

HI TEAM,

I'm interested in Scrum and suggested to my Company to use more Scrum.
I'm learning and researching scrum for my Company and have found out below link that include 5 Subject areas and for each of area, they suggest 3 books to read
https://www.scrum.org/Courses/Professional-Scrum-Master/PSM-Subject-Are…

So there are 15 books in total that I'm sure that I cannot read all of them in a short duration.

Definitely, I will read all of them if I have more time.
That would be great if anyone here who ever read some of them can recommend me which one is the best for each area so that I can focus a book for each area :)

1. Scrum Framework
- The Scrum Guide
- Agile Software Development with Scrum (Series in Agile Software Development) 1st Edition
- Scrum - A Pocket Guide (Best Practice (Van Haren Publishing))
2. Scrum Theory and Principles
- The New New Product Development Game
- A Leader’s Framework for Decision Making
- The Leader's Guide to Radical Management: Reinventing the Workplace for the 21st Century
3. Cross-functional, self-organizing Teams
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable
- Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us
- Peopleware: Productive Projects and Teams (3rd Edition)
4. Coaching & Facilitation
- Coaching Agile Teams: A Companion for ScrumMasters, Agile Coaches, and Project Managers in Transition
- Agile Retrospectives: Making Good Teams Great
- Scrum Mastery: From Good To Great Servant-Leadership
5.Scrum at Large
- The Enterprise and Scrum (Developer Best Practices)
- Software in 30 Days: How Agile Managers Beat the Odds, Delight Their Customers, And Leave Competitors In the Dust
- Our Iceberg Is Melting: Changing and Succeeding under Any Conditions

Much appreciated in advance!
Vinh

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.