Skip to main content

Are Mplaza mock tests valuable and helpful for passing the exam?

Last post 05:49 am August 11, 2022 by Ravishekhar Sudiwar
10 replies
06:56 pm January 30, 2017

Hello guys,

What do you think about mplaza mock tests? Are they helpful for passing exam?

I am almost ready to pass my exam (PSM1), but I'd like to prepare myself better. I'm thinking of trying mplaza mock exams, but not sure if they are helpful.

Thank you for your insights!

07:40 pm January 30, 2017

Hi Lina,

I used them and they were really helpful.

Greetings,
Peter

12:18 pm February 6, 2017

Hi Lina,

Yes they are really helpful for PSM I.

Cheers

08:55 pm February 15, 2017

Hi Lina,

I have reviewed the Mplaza psm1 mock exams and they are definitely a good resource for suplementing your understanding and giving some confidence. I would say they are definitely worth the money.

A number of the 240 questions (a minority) are clumsily worded or badly posed and as such can cause some confusion. That said reading the dialogue that backs up the answer to these (and other) questions, and further reading into related subject matter only helps to provide further depth to your understanding - so in itself a study aid.... go for it, you will definitely benefit.

03:51 pm February 17, 2017

Just got certified with 98% and i would say the mock exams were very helpful in addition to reading the guide and the suggested books. They are worth it.

09:13 pm February 17, 2017

I would say NO to your question. it is obviously valuable and helpful or good source of scrum or whatever. but that is not required for taking the exam PSM 1. I am not a pro in scrum yet. just passed the psm 1 after having working in agile for 3-4 years. but this link would be useful for your preparation

https://www.scrum.org/forum/scrum-forum/7617/how-pass-psm-1-easily

again its worth the money for gaining knowledge on scrum not required for passing the exam.

05:01 pm February 2, 2018

I have used Management Plaza to prepare for various exams, and for me personally, they have been fantastic.  I scored 96.3% in the PSM1 exam, so I highly recommend them.

01:36 pm February 21, 2020

Yes, for me it worths the investment. It provides a good simulation of real questions and the register of your tests (time, reviews and mistakes) is a powerful tool to improve your knowledge. I scored 96.3% in the PSM I exam and it was useful for me, specially regarding the time control.

09:53 am December 9, 2021

Mplaza course and simulation exams have been very useful. The practice tests gave me confidence to take up the test and helped me get a good score of 94%.

09:44 pm August 10, 2022

Congratulations

09:45 pm August 10, 2022

@Sridevi pradeep congratulations

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.