Skip to main content

A Message.

Last post 05:01 am March 3, 2017 by Rogier Walraven
No replies yet
05:01 am March 3, 2017

A Message from the Primordial Lawbringer of the CMPML concerning the Vortex of Daemons.

I've been debating Nietzschian philosophy for a while on the International Skeptics Forum, a forum frequented by members of the academic community.

The discussion was on objective morality.

I argue the Nietzschian theory that right and wrong originally meant what feels good or bad, in a purely animalistic way,

and that the so-called 'thou shalt nots' only arise due to the influence of civilization. You can therefore always come up with your own system. To argue for consensus

implies regression; where does consensus come from? Someone or some group or tribe always has to come up with it in the first place, so why not you?

Academic 'scientists' however even though they agree with the Nietzschian theory that group consensus decides morality, cannot accept even the possibility of the

further conclusion, and settle for group consensus morality as dogmatic thereby acting in the same way as the religious whom they despise on this very issue.

This is of course complete and utter hypocrisy, but more important is the issue of science.

The academic community has been polluting science to make it appear as if their version of morality, carefully hidden by the words 'sane' and 'insane', are objective

in the scientific sense. And that is simply not so. The words 'sane' and 'insane' coming from a 'reputable' scientist always turn out to be nothing but moral

judgements in disguise. (Example : When you're violent, you're implicitly insane. Why? There's no science; Violence is _bad_, a moral judgement. The lie is the fact that they

claim it as a science. Therein lies great suffering.)

But that was not the reason I got banned.

I got banned when I started questioning Agile methodologies.

Agile methodologies, even though they're 'just' software development methodologies, have taken up the meme for religious belief; That's where the human impulse

towards this now apparently resides.

And so RogierSoft will market a new software development methodology : The Beautiful Waterfall.

It will replace this meme with a new one. Resistance is futile.

End of Document.

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.