Skip to main content

Any Open Assessments or Mock test available for PSM II ?

Last post 06:42 am March 9, 2017 by Jason Jafarian
3 replies
05:16 pm March 8, 2017

Dear All,

Unlike PSM1 , I couldn't find many information like mock tests or Open assessments (specifically to PSM II) available in Scrum.Org .  All we know is there will be 30 questions asked with 90 mins timeline.  It would be really helpful if experts in this forum share where can we find mock test or open assessments available to know what to expect during real time. 

Thank you.

06:02 pm March 8, 2017

I wasn't able to find any good mock tests, although I recommend practicing the Scrum Open and Nexus Open until you're consistently getting 95-100% every time.  The questions are different and more difficult, but the concepts are widely the same.

Beyond that, this article has a good sample question that's fairly accurate to the question quality.  Be aware that the weighting of questions shifts, so you'll see more questions asking you to pick 2 or 3 correct answers, and less asking you to pick a single response.  The PSM I wants you to "pick the right answer," while the PSM II has you "pick the best answer(s)"

08:11 pm March 8, 2017

Jason,

Do you mean to say, we are moving from definitive answers(PSM I) to hypothetical answers?

Regards,

Sesh

06:42 am March 9, 2017

Seshadri, the PSM II uses a lot of small, hypothetical scenarios, rather than asking you to recite definitions.  The answers themselves are clear for the most part, but require critical thinking.

There may be two answers that seem like it could solve the problem, but if you look closer you'll see that one of them violates some key Scrum principle, and is therefore not the best answer.

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.