Skip to main content

Is there a way to find your posts on this forum?

Last post 11:22 pm July 10, 2018 by Abhishek Sharma
5 replies
12:56 pm April 11, 2017

Is there a way to find your posts on this forum?  If I posted a question 5 days ago and 10 days ago, I would I find them without manually looking through the forum?  I tried the Search function but that didn't return all of my posts.  (sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this)

02:11 pm April 11, 2017

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for your interest in Scrum.org and for your inquiry. After logging in, and then navigating here you should see a 'search' bar. You should be able to search against your name there to pull up your posts.

Hope this helps. Thank you, Daniel!

07:28 pm April 11, 2017

The search option does work as you indicated.  I noticed that it only returns the most recent ones.  If I wanted to ever refer back to something I posted a long time ago it doesn't seem to come up in the search.

03:57 pm April 12, 2017

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for the feedback and for calling this to our attention.  It appears that In transition to the new platform, some older posts may no longer be associated with the authors. We are investigating the circumstances and have placed it high in our backlog of priorities.

Thank you and enjoy your day, Daniel! 

11:13 pm July 10, 2018

Hello Daniel,

I tried to search on my name. It returned my latest post on the forum posted a week ago. But there were couple of responses to queries I posted a month ago, they are not coming up. Can you pls. help? 

-Abhishek

11:22 pm July 10, 2018

Hi Daniel,

You can ignore it. I can find all my posts when I search in the search box given for Forum. Earlier I was using the global search bar on top.

Thanks for your attention on this.

-Abhishek

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.