Skip to main content

Where is the best real Scrum in Europe?

Last post 09:15 pm May 29, 2017 by David Soriano
2 replies
09:44 am May 28, 2017

I´ll try to ask deeply, with more details....

Here, in Spain, Scrum is good, ok ...but I´ll like to work abroad when I get my PSM certification...so, I´like to know one good european country where Scrum and Agile Methologies are accepted by the bussiness professionals and I could learn and grow as Scrum Master.

Here, no too much people know about Scrum and its benefits, so we are only person who move post-its on a board and doesn´t work.

Which european country you recommend me? Where would you say: "David, for me, if you want to learn the best Scrum way...go to...XXXX...Sweden maybe? Some friends told me that Sweden...If you want to learn real Scrum, then go Sweden...

Thanks.

David S.

12:00 pm May 29, 2017

I don't think that asking for a specific country is the way to go. The only thing you'll be able to learn best in Sweden is Swedish. If you want to work in a real agile environment, you should search by company. Kununu or LinkedIn might be good places to see which companies are hiring Scrum Masters. And from there, check the company's website. Most small to mid-size software companies truly living scrum do state this fact on their website, committing to agile in general, scrum and its values.

09:15 pm May 29, 2017

Thanks Steven...I´ll follow your words.

A friend of mine told me about Sweden...city with a lot of start-ups and a good place where to learn good Scrum.

But anyway...I must learn a lot yet! :)

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.