Skip to main content

Retrospecting PSM 1 Assessment- 70/80

Last post 12:53 pm June 28, 2017 by Anuj Merchant
No replies yet
12:53 pm June 28, 2017

Hello All, 

I have successfully cleared my PSM 1 assessment yesterday and would like to thank you all for posting your discussions on the forums. It really helped to start with. Though the exam was a bit challenging in the beginning as I was only able to complete 20 questions in first 30 minutes, I realized the importance of managing time and spending not more than 45 seconds on every question. They also have the option to bookmark the questions which I did but was not able to go back to those questions as I was running out of time. Overall, my experience was good as the difficulty level of the assessment was more towards on 'Intermediate' side. I scored 70/80. Here are tips from my experience/preparation for PSM 1

1) Go through Scrum Guide THOROUGHLY.

2) Forum Discussions on Scrum.org

3) Free open assessments. I found 6-8 questions that came from Scrum Master open assessment. 

4) Act Smart. Keep in mind that what is the first thing you will do as a Scrum Master.

Feel free to post your comments/similar experience on this post. 

Thank you

Anuj Merchant

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.