Skip to main content

Passed the PSM I on first attempt, 79 points scored (or 98.8%) out of 80 maximum points

Last post 01:20 am July 5, 2017 by Abiodun Adeeyinwo
No replies yet
01:20 am July 5, 2017

The company where I work decided to join the league of companies practising agility at the turn of the year. 

Everywhere you turn, it's "agile", "agile".

I’ve being involved in complex software deliveries and maintenance using scrum ever since then, so I gained more practical knowledge.

I'm certified with PMP, Prince2, but in terms of agile, Scrum is way different, very interesting, more about additive product deliveries in short cycles

So, I decided to explore the concept. I preferred the scrum.org as I could see their demand for learning is thorough. 

I must say Ken Schwaber and Jeff Sutherland did a good job.

The scrum guide instantly became my bible and I studied it, not just read

I became intoxicated with the framework and so embarked on further exploration.

• I read, Scrum Narrative and PSM Exam Guide by Mohammed Musthafa Soukath Ali. This is very useful, highly recommended
  • Bought a discounted online training course with Mpalaza (completed the course)
  • Engaged in practice sessions on Mikhail Lapshin, real mode (twice)
  • Took the open assessment for scrum open on Scrum.org (2 - 3 times)
  • Prayed (God still answers prayers)

And that was it.

One advise, be careful as you can become addicted

I now long for PSM II

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.