Advance your Skills and Knowledge as a Scrum Master to Effectively Support your Scrum Team
Scrum is typically a change process, and as most Scrum Masters gain experience through ongoing change, it creates new challenges. Scrum Masters must continue to build on their skills and knowledge in order to help support their Scrum Teams and set them up for success.
For this reason, Scrum.org has created the Professional Scrum Master II Training, an advanced Scrum Master course. In this webinar, Course Stewards and Professional Scrum Trainers Stephanie Ockerman and Barry Overeem cover some tips on how you can improve your skills as a Scrum Master, as well as introduce the following objectives that are covered in the new PSM II course:
- What practices, tools, skills and stances make an effective Scrum Master
- How the Scrum principles and values help guide Scrum Masters in the decisions they make
- How the Scrum Master acts as a servant-leader and improve their ability in this role
- What the Scrum Master can do to support Development Teams and Product Owners to become more effective
- How the Scrum Master can coach & support the organization in its Scrum adoption