Ask a Professional Scrum Trainer - Naveen Kumar Singh - Answering Your Most Pressing Scrum Questions
Scrum itself is a simple framework for effective team collaboration on complex products. While it is lightweight and simple to understand, it is difficult to master. The Scrum.org Ask a Professional Scrum Trainer series, features Professional Scrum Trainers (PSTs) in a live session, answering your most pressing questions regarding the challenges and situations your Scrum Teams are facing.
In this episode of Ask a Professional Scrum Trainer, PST Naveen Kumar Singh answered the audience's Scrum questions including:
- Do you have advice for new Scrum Masters?
- Who decides the Sprint length in Scrum?
- What are the factors that determine if Kanban is appropriate to integrate into a team?
- Who makes decisions on the Scrum Team?
- How do you deal with Scrum Team members that do not embrace the Scrum Events?