Ask a Professional Scrum Trainer with Peter Gfader - Architecture, Code in Teams, Scrum with DevOps and more
Scrum itself is a simple framework for effective team collaboration on complex products. The Scrum.org Ask a Professional Scrum Trainer series, features Professional Scrum Trainers (PSTs) in a live session, answering your most pressing questions regarding the challenges and situations your Scrum Teams are facing.
In this episode of Ask a Professional Scrum Trainer, Professional Scrum Trainer Peter Gfader answers your technical questions about Scrum.
In this session we answered the following:
- Minute 3:50 - Why is pair programming so hard?
- Minute 11:00 - What techniques can you recommend to make Backlog refinements more interactive and effective?
- Minute 19:00 - How do you handle errors from Production during a Sprint
- Minute 25:00 - How do you measure the team? State/mood/Happiness? Improve the team's working?
- Minute 31:00 - #NoEstimates what do you think about? Would the project outcome better / same if no estimation?
- Minute 41:00 - How do you balance workload between team members to achieve Goals? Is that the job of a Scrum Master?
- Minute 46:00 - How do you coach teams to see the Scrum events as valuable sessions of work?
- Minute 50:20 - What techniques help if the organization is reluctant to adopt Scrum? How to enable/embrace/change?