More than 10 years of helping organizations travel on the path to Agility have taught me some hard lessons about what differentiates the organizations that practice self-defeating pseudo agility from those who practice authentic, evidence based agility. Here is the essence...
- ROOT CAUSE: What is the single biggest root cause of self-defeating pseudo agility?
- 4 ATTRIBUTES: What are the four attributes of organizations that can make the shift?
- 8 QUESTIONS: What are the eight crucial questions organizations should consider as they make this shift?
- 7 BARRIERS: What are seven barriers that might impede the shift?
- 8 SUGGESTIONS: What are eight suggestions that might help break through these barriers?
How does this compare to your experience...? What resonates? What doesn't? How would you make this your own?