What Career is Right For Me?
Which Role is right for me?
One question I frequently get from my students which role should I pursue? Should I become a Product Owner or Scrum Master? While there is no binary answer, I tried to put some of my thoughts as a blog. I hope you will find this useful.
– enjoy creating value by helping people develop themselves
– enjoy protecting the team from distractions
- enjoy being a true leader without using your authority
- enjoy letting loose of collective intelligence
– enjoy being calm and composed
Then, kick start your career as a Scrum Master.
Product Owners – Value Maximizers
– enjoy focusing on customer
– enjoy creating great products
– enjoy solving complex problems
Then kick start your career as a Product Owner
*Please note that the infographic is used only for illustration purpose.
tryScrum is a professional coaching and consulting company. The company aims to challenge prescience thinking, which will help in the process of transformation. The company has provided its course to over 2000 individuals and still strives to deliver their services, by offering their elite leadership training and many other available fields.
For more information, please visit www.tryscrum.com