Just Give Me The Screens! Agile Collaboration for UX & Dev: From Design to Delivery
Have you been frustrated by all the times passionate, well-meaning specialists from the worlds of UX and Agile Delivery keep butting heads while the customer wonders – where is that awesome solution you both promised me I would have 2 years ago? Are you interested in the single biggest missing catalyst that could help these two groups of talented professionals unify into a high-performing Agile Team? Would you like to learn concrete, actionable tips to combine the chocolatey goodness of UX with the peanut-buttery goodness of Agile Delivery?
In this webinar featuring Professional Scrum Trainer Ravi Verma:
- We share 5 real-world stories of talented, hard-working UX and Agile Professionals who were unable to deliver valuable solutions to customers
- We use these painful experiences to extract concrete actionable tips that can help you delight your customers
- We tie the tips back to Design, Development and Delivery
- We share that one key catalyst that must be present during each and every interaction
- We leave you with some resources that might help you continue your exploration