The Power of Scrum for Entrepreneurs, Solopreneurs and Olympians!
What do the Scrum Framework and an Olympic journey have in common?
Turns out, a lot. Olympian, PSM and entrepreneur Toby Jenkins was trained by, and is now coached by, PST and Scrum Master Ferzeen Anis.
In this session, Ferzeen and Toby draw lessons from lived experience in applying Scrum, building businesses and working toward achieving an Olympic dream.
They explore the alignment of core principles such as coaching, feedback, planning, adaptation, reflection and recovery.
They also discuss how these principles are applied to entrepreneurship for small teams (even as small as 1) in order to create the conditions for sustainable, high performance, learning businesses.
- How an Olympic experience translates directly into Scrum
- How to Scrum helps to focus on doing what truly matters
- "Done" in entrepreneurship - self accountability checklist
- How the events (and mindfulness) help to switch accountabilities in a team of less than 3
- Practical ways the Scrum framework and complementary practices have helped entrepreneurs
Contact Toby and learn more.