Scrum Master Improvement Self-Assessment
Evaluate and grow your skills
In Scrum, we are constantly looking for ways to improve. As a Scrum Master, there are many skills required to be effective and it is important to grow and nurture those skills. Together with Comparative Agility, Scrum.org offers a self-assessment to help you grow as a Scrum Master. This tool helps you evaluate your Scrum Master skills and assess areas for improvement based on the Professional Scrum Competencies by Scrum.org.
The Professional Scrum Competencies and Scrum Master Leadership
How does it work?
Comparative Agility is the world's largest agility self-assessment instrument, fueling data-driven continuous improvement strategies at multiple organizational levels through knowledge and domain-specific intelligence.
The Scrum Master Improvement self-assessment will guide you through a series of questions and based on your answers you will receive recommendations for a variety of curated learning resources to help you grow to better support your teams.
A major benefit of this self-assessment is that you can take it multiple times to assess your skills and continue growing as Scrum Masters by tracking progress over time. The tool will allow you to build out a Personal Improvement Backlog and share results with your coaches and trainers who can provide additional insights for improvement.
- Agile Mindset: Do you approach situations with an agile mindset?
- Leadership: How well prepared are you to support your team and organization?
- Value Delivery: Are you focused on delivering value over outputs?
- Tailored Insights: Offers a clear understanding of your Scrum Master performance based on your confidential inputs
- Personalized Recommendations: Provides specific suggestions for improvement, targeting your identified growth areas
- Data-Driven Approach: Employs a data-driven methodology to guide your professional growth and continuous improvement
- Individualized Improvement Backlog: Includes a feature for tracking your progressive efforts and improvements
- Integration of Scrum.org Resources: Seamlessly combines resources from Scrum.org for a comprehensive and focused learning experience
About Comparative Agility
Comparative Agility is a leading platform for continuous improvement, empowering change agents to drive business transformation. Our validated assessments enable a direct comparison of your organization's performance with global benchmarks, providing actionable insights for targeted improvement. With over 4 million data points from a network of 150,000+ respondents, we provide precise feedback to many of the world's top performing companies.
Emphasizing the critical role of agility in today's dynamic business landscape, Comparative Agility's validated surveys and sophisticated analytics identify specific areas for enhancement, ensuring your company stays ahead of the competition.