How Do I Add My Certificate to My LinkedIn Profile?
To add your Scrum.org certification to your LinkedIn profile, click on “Add certifications” when editing your LinkedIn profile.
Manually type the Certification Name as it will not appear in the dropdown box:
- Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I)
- Professional Scrum Master II (PSM II)
- Professional Scrum Master III (PSM III)
- Professional Scrum Product Owner I (PSPO I)
- Professional Scrum Product Owner II (PSPO II)
- Professional Scrum Developer I (PSD I)
- Scaled Professional Scrum (SPS)
- Professional Agile Leadership I (PAL I)
- Professional Scrum with Kanban I (PSK I)
- Professional Agile Leadership - Evidence-Based Management (PAL-EBM)
Certification Authority: Scrum.org
License Number: (see below)
Time Period: Use the date you passed your assessment, and click the button to indicate that the certification does not expire.
Certification URL: (see below)
Our certificates are not numbered, but if you wish to use a License Number, you may use your Scrum.org member ID. You can find this by logging into your account on Scrum.org, navigating to "my profile" and then copying the number in the URL after the last backslash. (Example: http://www.scrum.org/user/XXXX - the XXXX would be your member ID)
For the certification URL, you may use either your member profile.