How Many Times Can I Take a Professional-Level Assessment?
Each password is good for one attempt only at a Professional-Level Assessment. If you would like to attempt the assessment again, you must purchase another password. There is no limit to how many times you can take an assessment, nor is there a period of time you must wait before making another attempt.
Assessment passwords can be purchased on the following pages:
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM) I, II, and III
- Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) I and II
- Professional Scrum Developer I (PSD I)
- Scaled Professional Scrum (SPS)
- Professional Agile Leadership I (PAL I)
- Professional Scrum with Kanban I (PSK I)
- Professional Scrum with User Experience I (PSU I)